Wednesday, December 23, 2009

World Of War Craft sore!

As I have mentioned to several of you know, those of you who read my blog or I have talked to on the air or in person. This past August I purchased and started playing WOW. I was immediately hooked when my nephew introduced they came to me. It was slow going at first as far as learning how to play and staying interested in it.

But over the weekend starting around 4:30 p.m. Friday afternoon all the way through Saturday 4:30 a.m. and on Sunday morning at 10:45 a.m. I started playing once again and did not stop playing for the day and tell shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday. I did stop to eat and other bodily actions! And Yet again I found myself on Monday morning at 8:45 a.m. playing the game again this time I only stopped to do a few miscellaneous things, like make coffee each and some other bodily functions ha ha! By that afternoon my nephew had come by to pay with me.By bedtime 2 a.m. my whole body ached, but I had a blast.

For a guy for a guy that always had a horrible time physically and other aspects playing video games I got more game time from Friday to early Tuesday morning than I ever have in all of the games I've played in a number years. Now I am starting to level up in the game it is really starting to get fun for me. Throughout the weekend I had a goal to make it to level 30 before the weekend was out, I did that but my body is very sore even today.

In addition to learning about world of war craft I have discovered two other games that don't have anything to do with controllers. One game is called Star craft, this is another game that I have found myself extremely hooked on. The other one is eveonline. I am a little hooked on it already and I really haven't had a chance to play it yet. It turns out that a mouse and a keyboard make good enough controllers for me to play some of the really cool games; out today. With all the gaming I've been doing lately I have discovered that Star craft is a great outlet for me to stay sober as well as work out some anger issues I may have on any given day. I seem to have found an inexpensive way for therapy treatment without actually having to pay a person $500,000 an hour to cry on their shoulder ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Horde! But I play Alliance too. On Terokkar server.

Terodroo
Tris
Davii
and a bunch of others!