Sunday, December 20, 2009

Two weeks today!

By the looks of my calendar it has been exactly 2 weeks to the day since I've poured out my last two beers physically I'm fine. Surprisingly I do not have any of the symptoms of what they call detoxing and I still have no urge or desperation to go to an AA meeting but like I said it's been two weeks. We'll see how it goes, but right now I feel really good. AA meetings are a great resource for recovery I am not leaving now as an option, and will not deny it in the future.

On a lighter note I can tell you and the last two weeks I have gone through a few pounds of Folgers coffee, a few cases of Dr Pepper, and a few cans of 7-Up. In addition I find myself snacking a little more than usual. Those who know me know that being hungry has never been an issue with me ha ha! In that regard grocery bills are an issue in this household, says my ha ha!

No comments: