Sunday, December 6, 2009

Slacker radio!

I have discovered slacker radio online. This blows xm radio and serious, live 365 , and in my opinion most of the rest of Internet radio out there today. As far as audio quality, the cost, a customization that one can do. You just log on tell the site which you want to hear and you hear it. It's that simple, so far the free version is working out fine.

If you wanted the higher paid version because there are too paid versions, the cost would still be cheaper than XM/serious is and again a lot better audio quality. It appears that dropping the XM online radio account, at $156 a year will pay for my two six months subscriptions to world of war craft. I can definitely deal with that, if I wanted to pay for the slacker account that is still cheaper than the XM online account. I cannot say enough slacker radio online has superb audio, is customizable to one's taste much more than the rest of them appear to be.

No comments: