Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meeting #3?

Well let see I think today's meeting was number three. when my adviser and I met today plan c was still a little fogy. So between the two of us, did some more class comparing from both schools and we checked our math over and over again, yet my adviser needed input a third person because at this point my degree was coming down to four or five CAD class substations from the CAD/CAM degree.

With some help from the CAD/CAM head guy, we were close to being right. by the end of the brain storming plan c was beat to death and a strong possibility of a go ahead. So next week my adviser's off too meet the department dean again.

Today I am very grateful for all efforts, but still a bit worried. And so it seems more waiting is in store for me.

Before I left the campus today I stopped by the manufacturing department office to setup a time next to sit down with that department chair aka the same guy that joined the chat earlier in the day, to see about the CAD/CAM degree.

I did this because I can't get the idea out of my head that there was a chance my goal of a degree in drafting, was slipping away. CAD/CAM is not the way I'd like to go, but I'm still checking out my options.

All and all, all is not lost. By the end of next week plan C should a go.

No comments: