Sunday, May 3, 2009

ITunes Glich

I had to reformat my hard a few weeks ago, and for the most part it went well. After doing this for the first time on own I thought everything was fine. Nope that's not so. A problem with ITunes was one of the reasons for the reformat. When I begin using Itunes in early 2005 I started with version 6 for windows, and It worked just fine. But as soon as I upgrated too version 7, and now 8 I've had the same glich.

When I start any song and let ITunes play next one it starts the song, but it skips for about 2to 5 seconds like a scrached CD would do. The is a radom glich becouse seval tracks will have played before the skipping starts again. This does not happen on my IPod at all. I guess only some cases a reformat SHOULD FIX EVERYTHING.

I am a little disapointed that the problem is still bugging me, but still like ITunes for all the cool stuff it can do. I guess I can put up with ONE glich, knowing that I'm not crazy enough to through away $250 IPod and $400 wirth of music.

No comments: