Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm on cloud nine now!!!!

So here is the story today about my AAS degree in mechanical drafting. I stopped by my advisers off earlier today too see if I could get the final word on plan c.

And that is PLAN C IS A GO! so I have been on cloud nine since 12:30 PM Thursday afternoon. Like I said before My adviser had to have another meeting with the dean of the drafting department again, too talk about plan C.

It turns out that this conversation was not just between the two said guys, this was truly a group effort. Another department chair, and one of the schools counselors plaid a part in making this all happen.

Too those four people I say that I am truly grateful for all of you efforts through out these two months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to generate an income online.