Friday, May 15, 2009

Made A Phone Call

After being a shored that I would hair some news of the credit review by an e-mail with in this week, and not knowing that was a problem with getting my school e-mail on my end, by 3:00 pm today, I picked up the phone to try getting some news out of somebody.

I had the contact info. of the person doing the review and just minutes after I left a voice mail, my phone rang. With in a minute conversation I learned three things.

1. My transcripts will soon be in the hands of my adviser.
2. The dean of the drafting department and my adviser had to talk about me.
3. And to my delight I don't have to take the CCC writing class, my PCC writing class will take its place.

I am happy to heir all this news and this next meeting should happen this coming week. So I have more waiting to do.

No comments: