Monday, November 23, 2009

Oops my bab!

Well that was completely unlike me, I did not go to the doctor today. The reason why is because by Saturday afternoon high was supposed to have called to schedule a ride to the doctor. but goof ball me didn't do that so I'm getting on the phone to reschedule my appointment. It's my own fault so I'll have a stitches to deal with for a little while longer.

The good news is, there is no more pain to deal with. oh maybe there is a little bit of pain hanging in there of the longer. But things are certainly better now and some of my brain cells by. When this whole ordeal started I was down in three to five pills, pain pills that is a day and now currently I am down to one or two a day and I'm very happy about that. Eeven though I messed up and have to wait a little while longer for the stitches to come out.That day will be December 7.

No comments: