Monday, November 2, 2009

Not done yet.

well dang it I thought this would be the day to get this thing cut out, and sent home with a few stitches to deal with . It seems that I am still leaking :-).

The doctor apparently says it's not time to get rid of this thing So the doctor doubled up the dosage of the antibiotics for a few more days and I have to go back again for another follow. I guess things are still a little ugly back there . The little indecision that is probably no longer than an inch long still needs to be packed with bandages. That process is takes about a half an hour for mom to do, and it hurts like hell. This needs to be done about every day, I guess things could be worse but it still hurts like hell. I have to go back for a follow up on the ninth and maybe I will be able to have it cut out.

I am still a little loopy from the medicine, so needless to say at this point I am very worried about school but I will say everybody involved with that is being very understanding through all this I suppose I'll catch up and make up things to be made up.

At this point I'm sick of this thing, sick of being stoned out of my mind, not being able to have a beer and finally missing all the school and yes I know things could be worse but I have not been in the best of moods because of this. After this is over and done with it's time for some changes in how I fee land what I do physically, to take care of myself.

No comments: