Friday, November 13, 2009

it's time for some changes in myself and my life.

It's time for some changes in myself, I want to slow down my drinking as of now. That is today I am determined to do this for a variety of reasons. I could list tons of reasons why I should slow down my drinking or maybe even stop completely, for a second time.

But the main one is I'm sick of filling so exhausted along with turning my back several times a year and just being out of shape in general. Tapering off the alcohol slowly most likely won't change if all the above immediately but I can tell you the alcohol does contribute to all of this. I would be a fool in saying that does not have little effects on many aspects of how I take care of myself.

So since this recent back problem has been a major ordeal and my live, but drinking has to be addressed. So I'm going to give this slowing down a lot of thought and go for it. In addition with all the pain medicine I've been on lately, slowing down the drinking won't be a big deal I have done this four or five times over the years. So here goes next week is it. I'm not doing it.

No comments: