Monday, November 9, 2009

All most done!

Well apparently the worst of this is almost over, today was the day that the doctor and I agreed to get this cyst out. And to my, while doing that didn't hurt as much as getting the pain medicine, to keep from feeling him cutting on me did. I believe I needed about seven to eight shots of the pain medicine to keep from filling up cutting of my skin. The whole time I was worried about filling the cutting and what hurt the most was the needle.

It was also a real trip to hear the snip snip of the scissors while he was cutting on me and feeling a little tugging. now all I have to deal with is having a few stitches for a little while, not a big deal I just can't shower like the way I usually do. This could prove to be a very interesting challenge, having to shower with a garbage bag taped to me. Don't worry I'll leave all the visuals to your imagination and leave out all those details :-)

I am scheduled for the 23rd of this month to get the stitches out, and at that point in this ordeal will be over with. I believe at this point I have missed two full weeks of school that's not good in my brain but I can make it up.

No comments: