Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good things come to those who wait.

Lets see cents about 2003 my back and my backside have sampled about five different chairs; while sitting at the computer and/or the ham shack. And for about a year now I have been very selective about the kind of chair the two body parts mentioned above most satisfied and about three weeks ago I found just what I wanted. And to sweeten the deal it was $100 off, so timing was good and I just couldn't resist. And to emphasize again my back and my backside are thrilled.

My feet, legs, and knees however weren't very happy last night for a few hours because it took three hours; yesterday afternoon to put the thing together by myself. Here's a picture of it, personally I would like a more detailed picture because this one does not do it justice it looks very so damn comfortable. I now have a real motivator to play wow again; ha ha!

1 comment:

Elden said...

Awesome Dwayne. Nice deal at $100 off too. Now you can computer in comfort. You can probably roll right over to your radio desk on it as well.