Friday, September 9, 2011

Great band conditions today.

As most you know I have been involved with amateur radio for many years now and I have been known to get rather excited when the HF bands open wide. And lucky for me today they did just that for about four hours. I worked all over the Midwest and South West US the whole time. And now I am chopping at the bit to finish the additions to my mini antenna form.

Tomorrow morning or early afternoon my antenna project will be complete after several months of gathering materials; not to mention changing my mind several times over the plan of where and how the antennas go u. I think by now I get it down and all is ready to go. The plan is to change out one antenna, put another one below that one, and add one to the roof. For a total of four antennas to be done. For more details see my website; I will have updates shortly

No comments: