Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Quickie Q7 is a go!

As I have mentioned in a previous post it's time for a new wheelchair And two weeks ago I went in to pick out a chair; as well as see what requirements of mine could be granted. To my surprise today around 3:30 p.m. I got the phone call that that initial paperwork was approved swiftly not only by my doctor but my insurance company as well and all of my wishes were met.

In my opinion that is record time for paperwork chasing by any doctor or insurance company these days. With any luck I may have my chair by late September; in time for school. The lady on the phone did say she has seen the ordering process go as quick as two weeks. But my timeline could be as much as a month or more from now. Oh by the way I did change the color, I no longer want root beer brown. I am going for midnight purple.

No comments: