Monday, September 28, 2009

Break time is over.

Well it looks like my play time is over, the next school quarter starts this week. So off I go again. This time around I have tougher classes and as most of you know by now when that happens I tend to disappear from all social circles from time to time :-)

This one is a 10 week run which does not mean that easier yet it does take a little stress off me when I have tough classes. I am determined to get the work done and get those credits added a, I don't have many more to go.

Let's see here is my schedule, Tuesdays and Thursdays. This one could work out very well, not to mention I love having Fridays off. Tuesday will be a long one for me, first class starts at 8 a.m. and the last class stops at 4 p.m. I really hate days like that, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do get the job done right? Thursday on the other hand is a half day.

Sadly I must say this is all bookwork, meaning a crap load of reading for me and we all know how much fun textbooks can be to read :-) So off to hibernate I go, as someone put it. Meaning when I have quarters like this I don't have time to play on the computer or radio. In I'll keep you informed throughout this quarter, but some of you know my blogging habits :-)

No comments: