Monday, March 2, 2009

TA truck stop visit.

My uncle, long haul truck driver was coming through town, this past weekend and my dad asked if I'd like to go with to the TA truck stop for a wile. Growing up I loved checking out those big trucks. As dad and I were coming up to the truck stop, while still on the freeway I just how big it had grown. It's been some years when I stop there. There were trucks of all kinds of course. My uncle said later that they may have tripled it by now.

I didn't think about it until dad asked later, I had fun? I Guess I did because seeing all these trucks lined up made me feel like a little kid a little bit, and remembering a few trips in a truck or two with dad. Even today as an adult I can tel you model of truck is what and most of the time can tel you what decade the truck in, as well on accation give you a year of a truck.

No comments: