Saturday, February 28, 2009

A ham for ten more years.

back in November 2008 I started hearing a few hams talk about their license renewal. that made me thank of how hard it was to navigate around on the FCC website. Over the years I've helped only three hams with their license stuff. Remembering those three times I hated having to do my own license renewal. to my surprise in January this year I get an envelope in the mail with a small card and a same size return envelope in it. All I had to do is mark in a check box and fill out the return envelope.

And I guess the updated paper form of my license came to me at some point, I have no idea when that was. Today it was time to peal February off the calendar, while doing this I saw that my renewal's coming up soon. At time I was wondering why I had not seen mail from the FCC. After a few minutes had past I was moving some books around and there it was, one up dated ham radio license in an unopened envelope.

So here's to ten years in the Amateur Radio world, there will be ten more
73 kd7eyp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
pleasure not panacea herpes infections; it choice help the sores mend faster and workers to ease the annoyance or discomfort.
Sometimes acyclovir is given to employees bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I communicate my fitness mindfulness provider before I gain possession of this medicine?
They need to identify if you comprise any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological disease
•kidney disease
•seizures (convulsions)
•an bizarre or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•significant or disquieting to get gravid
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]purchase Zovirax Vernonpurchase Zovirax Courtenay [/url]
purchase Zovirax Calgarypurchase Zovirax Edmonton
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Red Deerpurchase Zovirax Lethbridge [/url]
purchase Zovirax Winnipegpurchase Zovirax Australia
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Austriapurchase Zovirax Argentina [/url]
purchase Zovirax Belgiumpurchase Zovirax Bulgaria
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Brasiliapurchase Zovirax Great britain [/url]
purchase Zovirax Hungarypurchase Zovirax Germany
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Greecepurchase Zovirax Denmark [/url]
purchase Zovirax Egyptpurchase Zovirax Korea
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Hong Kongpurchase Zovirax Israel [/url]
purchase Zovirax Irelandpurchase Zovirax Iceland
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Italypurchase Zovirax Cyprus [/url]
purchase Zovirax Latviapurchase Zovirax Lithuania
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Maltapurchase Zovirax Mexico [/url]
purchase Zovirax Netherlandspurchase Zovirax New Zealand
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Norwaypurchase Zovirax Poland [/url]
purchase Zovirax Romaniapurchase Zovirax Singapore
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Slovakiapurchase Zovirax Slovenia [/url]
purchase Zovirax Saudi Arabiapurchase Zovirax Spain

Anonymous said...

i actually love all your posting way, very attractive.
don't quit and also keep creating because it simply just nicely to follow it,
looking forward to look into much of your current stories, enjoy your day!